**Our Number One Priority will always be the health and safety of our volunteers and our audience. We are continuing to monitor COVID-related events and we know a lot can change in just a few short weeks. In the meantime, please follow our safety protocols: **
- Some of our venues may reconfigure their seats to ensure physical distancing.
- We will suggest, but not require, masks at indoor events.
- If you’ve purchased tickets, but you don’t feel comfortable attending because of a COVID-related situation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you purchased tickets for an indoor film screening, you may be able to transfer your tickets to an online screening event.
- If you are feeling sick (regardless of symptoms) please stay home. This includes all symptoms of any illness, not just symptoms associated with COVID.
- We may ask you to submit to a temperature check before entering an indoor event.
- We may have to amend these policies as changing events dictate.